“95. Many men are troubled with cold affections, and then they think to work love out of their own hearts, which are like a barren wilderness, but we must beg of God the Spirit of love. We must not bring love to God, but fetch love from him” (Divine Meditations and Holy Contemplations, The Works of Richard Sibbes, 7.195).
Subscribe and Stay Connected
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Find me on Facebook
- Victory over the Corpus Peccati
- Ascension & Affections
- Strong Doctrine of Grace, Sweet Doctrine of Baptism
- Salvation Accomplished by the Son: The Work of Christ
- Revelation: a Book about a Lamb – It’s almost here!
- March Madness and June Jackpot
- The Sweetness of Sibbes
- A New Prized Possession
- Looking for a way…
- Why Kevin DeYoung’s Church Uses ESV